The Popup question redirect module allows Drupal site builders to show website visitors a pop-up in which a question can be asked. If the vistor clicks "Yes" they will be redirected to a given webpage.
Examples of use cases:
- Request for filling out a survey.
- To offer a promotion.
- Highlight a certain (news) page.
Drupal website visitor features:
- A "Yes" button, visitor will be directed to desired (external) web page.
- 'Remind me later', show the pop-up again later.
- "Do not show this again", pop-up will not be shown again.
Drupal backend configuration options
There are configuration options in the Drupal backend:
- Set popup title and message.
- Text field to set the redirect link.
- 'Remind me later' time.
- Finally, you can enter a list of IP addresses, so the popup will not be shown for visitor from a certain IP / building.