In order to easily manage all of our projects, we were looking for a management platform meeting all our requirements:
- Minimize work stress and overhead.
- User-friendly for everybody.
Such a platform didn’t seem to exist, so we made one ourselves. OpenLucius was born. After the initial platform, we made additional modules for optimizing the team performance.
simple, straightforward and user-friendly.
Simple and straightforward functions: OpenLucius needs to enrich lives, not make them more expensive or cumbersome. That’s why we’ll only build functions which are easy to understand and we are constantly optimizing the user-friendliness; based on customers’ feedback.
Living of customer feedback
OpenLucius is fed by customers’ feedback; we provide monthly updates.
Download OpenLucius for free here: http://drupal.org/project/openlucius
Overview of functions
- Homepage with activity stream & status updates
- Cooperating in open and closed work groups
- Cooperating with customers
- Tasks and lists of tasks
- Time tracking, budgets and reports
- Working together on text pages (wiki)
- Document management in files and work groups
- Group messages
- Direct messages
- Notification center
- Like buttons
- Personal tasks
- Cover images and logos
- Autocomplete search bar
- Faceted global search
- Notifications (individuals & teams)
- Notifications to externals
- Task calendars
- Reactions and attachments
- Global overviews
- Trash bin
- Moving of items
- Realization Drupal social intranet distribution
- SaaS development
- External links (LDAP/ Active directory)
- API development
- Additional Drupal modules